Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A little of what is going on

I have been really busy for someone who does not have a job anymore.
My boss at Gregory Custom Homes came into my office on Wednesday last week and told me he was going to have to let me go. He said he had more going out than coming in so he could not afford to keep me there. So after 5 years with the same company, I am now free to pursue other ventures.

So far, since I have been "unemployed", I have filed for unemployment benefits, had lunch with my husband two days in a row, bid three jobs and met the new construction manager for a company we do some fire and water restoration for.

I have not really had time to get bored yet and I know God has set this time aside for me to start treatment. Not sure exactly when that will be, as my Dr is leaving Texas at the end of October and I will probably have to start all over with another Dr. Pray this occurs soon.

God is good in all things and He will take care of all the "loose ends" we seem to see in our lives.
He blesses us richly everyday.

3 comments:

Brandi Wilson said...

You are so brave Cherry!

You have more faith and love than almost everyone I know! Friendship with you is such a blessing to me!

Tim said...

I was forced to surrender my f/t job at KTXS over 18 months ago. We have not missed a payment, and just recently turned down an opportunity to return to Full Time employment.
Cherry - go forth and prosper!

God's Warrior Bride said...

Cherry I didn't know you were amoung the ranks of where I want to be. I would so love to be "unemployed" so that I could work on other endeavors (i.e., photography), but God hasn't opened that door for me yet. Luckily, He has blessed me with a fantastic job, with the best boss ever which makes being employed very tolerable. I will be praying for your new adventures in God.