Tuesday, May 19, 2009

8 THINGS... (Thanks Brandi)

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1) Seeing all of my children living for God.
2) Vacation time this summer.
3) Have a relationship with my oldest son Matt and his family.
4) Seeing my aunt Beth healed from cancer.
5) Spending the rest of my life with my wonderful husband.
6) Watching Mason excel in school.
7) Watching Mason play baseball.
8) Seeing Bridgett have her kids back home with her full time.


8 Things I wish I could do:
1) Move my momma from Midland to Abilene.
2) Never have to worry about money.
3) Have central heat and air put in my house.
4) Have my house paid for this year.
5) Finish the remodel on our house. (It's been "in the process" for 3 years now. arghhhh!)
6) Find a hobby that I enjoy that is also profitable.
7) Be more organized.
8) Keep my house clean at all times.

8 Shows I am currently watching:
1) CSI Miami
2) CSI New York
3) CSI (Las Vegas)
4) The Unit
5) The Mentalist
6) NCIS
7) Cold Case
8) Without a Trace

2 comments:

Brandi Wilson said...

Hey, I was just wondering...Do you like Investigation Tv shows?

Unknown said...

OMG I WATCH ALL 8 SHOWS THAT YOU WATCH TOO. HOW FUNNY.