Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Meloncholy/ Blue? Whatever it is

I have really been in kind of a funk lately and it is driving me crazy. At first I though it was just finances or business, or any number of other things, but I think I must just be missing Mason something terrible. He has been gone to Arkansas for 1 week and 3 days and won't be back for 5 more days. I am not liking being away from him so much.



I have to find a way to tell him when he gets home that his guinea pigs died of heat stroke and I know he will be upset about it and will probably be mad at me. I was supposed to take care of them for him whhile he was gone. It has just been so super hot. I feel really bad about it. I think that has added to my funk.



I am very actively seeking employment. If anyone knows of anything that might be available, please let me know. I am having a hard time because of some stupid stuff i did years ago. Our past does follow us for a very long time.



Hopefully a barbeque with the Wilsons and a trip to the lake this weekend will help. I am really looking forward to both.



I am praying for guidence and God's hand to be in all I do. I know He is always there, I just don't always hear Him.



Any other ideas on how to get out of this "mood"??

2 comments:

God's Warrior Bride said...

Hey kiddo - I know what you mean about the Melconcholy/Blue thing. I call mine the "FUNK" thing and it must be highly contagious because everyone I talk to seems to have it. I wish I had an answer for you, but I don't. I just know that the God of the good times is still God in the bad times and He will never let us down. I will be praying for you and your family.

Brandi Wilson said...

I'm sorry I didn't read this until now! I'm hoping by now you're not feeling that way, but KNOW that I love you!!!!
You're one of the most amazing people I know! You know what it means to love!

Let's do something together SOON!!!!!