Monday, August 3, 2009

Praise God, I got a job!!!

Okay, are you ready for this??
The church that hired and fired me all in the same day called back this morning and wants me to start to work there today. I have some mixed feelings about it, but I am going to take the position on Faith. The lady called back and said the girl gave them a 2 week notice after all.

The lady that works there is someone I already knew from my last job. She was one of our customers at Cowboy Homes several years ago. Well after they told me I din't have the job at the church she asked me if Mike could look at their house because they were having some issues that insurance is taking care of so we are getting that job too.
God is so good

4 comments:

God's Warrior Bride said...

Way to go! I am so excited for you and I know that you will be a fantastic fit for this job. Praise God!!!!

Unknown said...

WOO HOO PRAISE GOD. AWESOME AWESOME

Cherryberry said...

Thanks, y'all
Well, the first day was ok. The work is going to be just fine. Not too sure about some of the particulars though. We will see.
I will be cut off from the world basically from 8 to 11 and from 12 to 5. No cell phone, no personal calls and no errands or appointments. and probably no email. That may not be a good fit with Mike's business and Mason's school, but we will see. I am going to try it.

Brandi Wilson said...

Do they pat you down for personal electronics when you arrive and give them back in a baggie at the end of the day? :)

WOW.

I'm happy you got a job! I think my Mom's getting one too this week.

I would text you to tell you how happy I am for you BUT...