Friday, August 10, 2007

Exciting weekend ahead!!

I have been instant messaging with my friend Amanda and she is rubbing off on me.
Let me start by saying we are going to the NRH20 water park tomorrow. Now my friend Amanda is a really organized person with all the lists and everything packed three days ahead of time and allthat but not me, oh no, I wait until the last minute(meaning on the way to the car) to do stuff and it seems to work out really well for me. But today I caught myself telling her I have to go home and get stuff ready for the trip tomorrow. Now how crazy is that.
Anyway we are all really excited about the upcoming adventure.
There will be 15 of us with the younges being 3 and the oldest being, not sure if it will be my husband or Amanda's mom I think they are really close, anyway, we are going to have soooooo much fun.
I can't wait!!!!
Oh,yeah, I forgot, we also have to get up about an hour earlier than we do for work even. Now how insane is that.
We leave Clyde at 7:15am.

No comments: