Thursday, August 30, 2007

God is wonderful, Amen!

Well, not too sure where to start.
Around the first of August...
We finally got our permanent loan in place for our house. Thank God, AMEN. YAY!!!!!
This means a bill we were not used to having, but God gave us the house, He will provide for it to be paid for, too.

Then the second week of August Mike signed up for an insurance adjuster class in Arlington. He has had this on his heart to do for some time. So here goes another expense, for the class and getting him there and his stay while he is gone. This, thankfully, we were able to have enough for him to do .

Monday and Tuesday of the third week Mike had a meeting with a guy he has been talking to about a shop on S. 11th and Oak that he has had his eye on for over a year.
Well, the guy said if Mike would help him remove some oil storage tanks from the ground on the property then he would finance the shop to him with no down payment and no payments for 6 months. Totally awesome and wonderful. Mike needs a shop to operate his business out of, there is just not enough room in our house or our yard.

Then last Friday Mike comes to my shop with a new truck and God provided the down payment for it,we will have to pay for that of course, but we have time to pay it out at least. He has needed one for so long it was definitely time. the old one was just not productive for his work. But that adds another bill we are not used to paying

On top of the busyness of all that...
I had been to the Dr for a check up after my stay in the hospital back in May. He did some blood work and told me I needed to go see a gastroenterologist, I know it is a very long word. So I went and talked to him and he sent me to the lab for more blood work. I had wait for three weeks to go back for the results and when he looked at my chart he said they did not do the one test he really needed. So back I go to the lab. I really do not like that place, but .... Anyway so three weeks later( Tuesday 8/28/07) I go back and the results show that I have to start a treatment program that 1) Is very expensive, but since I have no insurance he thinks the drug mfg will cover costs 2) Is very aggressive, similar to chemo 3) Has only about 45% - 50 % chance of working and 4) has the terrible side effect of depression. So we will keep praying for no side effects and complete healing. None of the blood tests will be covered by the drug company, only the medication and the blood testing is very expensive.
On this last visit I was informed that the Dr I am seeing there is leaving to move to NM October 31st. Very nerve wracking, to say the least.

I had been thinking about my hospital bill from May and when I got home last Saturday I had a notice in the mail saying that my entire bill from May, over $12,000, had been taken care of.
GOD IS SO GOOD AND WONDERFUL!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I didn't know about the $12,000 bill being taken care of! I'm so excited about that. I know you're going to be fine, God loves you and wants to show you favor! XOXOXO

trish said...

Wow you are so blessed! Have faith for all the rest.

Lydianna Bradford said...

Wow, it sounds like things are falling into place...what a blessing!

Brandi Wilson said...

Cherry, after I got off the IM with you I listened to the semon of the week at Bethel. It was Bill Johnson's son Eric preaching (he is 85% deaf in both ears). He was talking about how to be victorious BEFORE the war is over. You really need to listen to it! You can get it from iTunes or I will make you a copy of it. It's so encouraging. It deals a lot with understanding reality but living the truth. I want to listen to it about 10 more times just for myself!

The Lord always takes wonderful care of you! I've got to watch it happen over and over! Do not fear Cherry! You're more than an overcomer!

Cherryberry said...

Thank you everyone. I know that He has a perfect plan for us all and He shows his mercy and goodness every day.
Thanks Brandi
I don't know anything about iTunes, don't have an ipod and barely have a cd player in the house.
I would love a copy of it though and I will use Mason's

Cherryberry said...

Mason's CD player, that is. :)