Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Garage Sale Update

Well, we did it! We had our garage sale.
Of course we could have done alot better if we had been able to start at 7:00am.
We started at 9:00 am on Saturday, but now we know.
Amanda did a little better than I did. YAY, Amanda!!!
I did make a very big dent in the storage building, problem now is the rest of it is still in my driveway.
We will be doing it again about the first seekend in September.
I may even have a mini garage sale the weekend of the 25th. But we will see about that.

Hey, I have a pool in my back yard in case anyone wants to pull together or volunteer. ha!
You really can come keep us company, though. And use the pool of course.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am totally looking forward to the next garage sale! I'm pretty sure I'll be out of town Aug 24 - Aug 26, but I can help any other time. Except this Saturday of course. But we'll be together so it'll be ok.

ericaprosser said...

Cherry! Yay- you are blogging! Thanks for stopping by my site! I look forward to getting to know you better through yours. Really- welcome!

Cherryberry said...

Thanks Erica.